Sometimes it’s hard to remember that small things can make a big difference. Here are just a few ways you can make a positive impact today.
– See with new eyes. Focus on the positive instead of the negative. Your positive vibe and outlook will have a wonderful ripple effect on those around you.
– Let it go. Clean out your closets and bookshelves. If you haven’t worn it in a year, you probably won’t wear it this year. Donate your gently used books to your local library.
– Love the ones you’re with. Tell your mate and your children much they mean to you.
– Don’t grumble, step it up. Don’t wait for someone else to nab that stray candy wrapper or empty coffee cup. Pick it up and pitch it.
– Amaze yourself. Count your blessings—every single day… and notice how they multiply.
Have a blessed day.
Pass It On!