Laughter really is good for you.
Whether you’re feeling well or under the weather—here are a few ways you can add laughter to lighten up your life.
– Look for comics and cartoons that make you smile. Use them as screen savers.
– Keep a stash of silly toys on your desk. Don’t just look at them… play with them!
– Put up photos on your fridge of you and your friends having fun.
– Collect quips and jokes that make you laugh and tune in to the light side.
– How’s this for smile therapy: once or twice a week, my doctor wears socks that don’t match… with “high-water” pants to heighten the effect. Purple and green. Red and yellow. His favorite smile inducer—neon orange and hot pink.
Pass It On!