Just as exercising regularly will help keep you physically fit, having a sense of purpose will keep you spiritually fit—& it will also keep you unruffled when faced with stress.
During the holidays, more than any other time, it’s critical to focus on who & what has heart & meaning in your life. This Thanksgiving, slow down, pause, & reflect on these affirmations:
– I am authentic & full-hearted in what I say & do.
– I say Yes to what & who has heart & meaning for me.
– I can & do say No to others… & say it as a complete sentence.
– I align my priorities with how I spend my time.
– I invest in making a difference in others’ lives.
– I do what I love for work & leisure.
Ask yourself, which of these affirmations apply to you… & what can you do to focus on those that give you a lift & a sense of forward momentum.
Consider the affirmations you can turn into goals—not just for today but throughout the upcoming holidays & into the New Year—to help you stay focused, unruffled, & on track so you can enjoy your loved ones & the many other blessings of the season.
Pass It On!
The truly wealthy give until it feels good.