If you’re like most people, you want your life to count for something. But you wonder, “what can I possibly do to make a difference?” Here are a few simple things you can do… ask yourself*:
– What did I share or give away today—love, a wink, a warm smile?
– Did I say thank you or appreciate someone today?
– Did I see joy in someone else’s eyes… did I share their joy or pass them by?
– If I saw sadness or terror, did I ease someone else’s sorrow or fear?
– Did I hurt someone’s feelings… if so, did I say I’m sorry?
– Did I correct any negative thoughts or actions?
– Did I pray for someone else’s spiritual, emotional, or physical wellbeing?
– Did I dare to say Yes to myself AND reach out to others?
– Did I dare to be fully me… to wear my soul on the outside?
If you said Yes to any of these small acts of kindness & mercy, you made a difference today. By reading this post, you made a difference… in yourself.
Learn more. Join me for my free teleclass—Legacy Living: Make Your Life Count: Tuesday, November 10, 6pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
During this hour of power, I’ll show you how to shift your focus from “me” to “we.” I’ll also discuss practical steps you can apply today to make a difference one step at a time, one person at a time, one day at a time. If you’re ready to transform your ordinary life into an extraordinary one, join me. To register, just click this link: http://www.globalteleclass.com. Share this special opportunity with others… tell a friend!
Be one of the first five participants to call or log in to my teleclass, & I’ll send you a complimentary copy of my best-selling book—Legacy Living: The Six Covenants for Personal & Professional Excellence. You’ll also need to send me your contact information, so you can receive your free book.
Gloria’s web site: www.gloriaburgess.com
* Big hugs & hallelujahs to my dear friend Joan, a Peace Corps volunteer serving in Kasane, Botswana. Thank you, Joan, for sharing your great big heart & these questions as we learn from one another to be the difference that makes a difference.
Pass It On!