A picture is worth 1000 words. An exquisite picture simply defies words. So many of you enjoyed this picture, so here it is again.
We all know that saying thank you is more than good manners… expressing thanks is a way of being, a lifestyle. Does that mean no more random acts of kindness? Well, yes… if your acts are really random.
An attitude of gratitude can change your life. Here are just a few of the many arms of gratitude:
– Being receptive to and acknowledging others. Give somebody a high-5 today. They’ll glow & so will you.
– Seeing the inherent good in others. Expect the best & you’ll get that & more.
– Respecting your kinship with the natural world. Treat all of nature as you expect to be treated.
– Learning from all experiences. When you hit a snag, try this: raise your eyebrows, instead of the roof.
– Living your life with an attitude of gratitude. Don’t worry, be happy… it will change your hormones, which will change your life.
– Slowing down to recognize & honor what’s important in your life. When you stop, look, listen, & enjoy, you usher in grace, courtesy, & intention–qualities that are often missing in our lives.
– Giving thanks for the blessings all around & within. When you count your blessings, you provide food for your soul.
The truly wealthy are those who give until it feels good.
Pass It On!
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gloriaburgess.